- We believe in protecting children’s right and do not allow any form of child labour in any of our units for any kind of operation.
- We ensure that the women workforce is well protected against any kind of abuse.
- We do not practice any kind of discrimination and everyone is given equal opportunities and benefits on the basis of his / her capability.
- We believe in enhancing the skill of the workers through training and exposure to various assignments and giving them free hand to achieve what is beneficial for the organisation.
- We ensure that all the government laws (related to wages, factory layout etc.) are followed in true spirit, for example the Provident Fund, E.S.I and Medical Insurance and also take precautions against emergencies, for example, to prevent any mishaps due to fire ,all preventive facilities exists e.g. water hydrant, fire alarms, fire escapes, fire detectors, fire extinguishers.
Being fully aware of our obligations towards environmental protection the following steps have been sincerely taken by our organisation:
- None of our facility causes is water or air pollution.
- Noise pollution is kept under control and the decibels of the sound remains well below the unsafe levels.
- We have provided rainwater harvesting in our units.
- We also ensure that our employees operate in a healthy working environment and our factory’s and office layout plan is designed in a manner that it offers cleans and hygienic working ambience. Due care has been taken for the proper ventilation in the factories, air conditioning systems in office and show areas.
- Adequate Drainage System and proper sanitary system have been placed in our units.
- We strictly follow no smoking policy in our premises.
Being alive of global warming, every small step taken is of significance. Following steps have been taken by our organisation:
- Use of the CFL Lighting to reduce the consumption of the electricity, as well as emitting less heat.
We also use eco- friendly packaging material for our products.