Jute Carpet is a sustainable fiber, extremely durable and long wearing and suitable for high-traffic areas. Given their handwoven nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to each rug’s design.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Vacuum often, using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Blot liquid spills immediately. Spot clean as needed with a damp white cloth only; avoid excess water and cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning natural fiber rugs.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.