LORI LOOM CARPET
Blend with our Lori Loom Carpet is often known as ‘Gabbeh’ which are knotted in India. The carpet is designed with the blend of New Zealand wool which adds and provides the softness to the carpet and makes it comfortable and robust. Our Lori Loom range is famous for its primitive and slightly naïve patterns which give warmth to the room.
- Hand-knotted by skilled craftspeople, and therefore unique in design and size.
- The oriental knots and the high-quality wool make the rug very strong.
- The rug is made of wool, which makes it naturally soil-repellent and hard-wearing.
- The dense, thick pile dampens sound and provides a soft surface to walk on.
- Thickness: ap. 8 mm
- Origin: Indian
- Manufacturing: Loom knotted
- Knot density: 82 – 103 / square inch
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Warp: 100% Cotton