SHAGGY Rugs With a classic look and soft feel nearly indistinguishable from that of Micro Fibre, the pile of our performance rugs is master crafted using fine handspun man-made yarns that resist spills and moisture.
- Blot spills from the surface immediately, and gently dab with a clean, damp cloth. Blot area with a dry towel to absorb extra moisture.
- Vacuum as needed using a suction only, no bristles.
- Spot clean as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water. Test a small area; if the stain remains, use a mild detergent to blot the area or gently rub until the stain starts to lift. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and let air dry.
- If placed outside, store the rug in winter months when not in use and during inclement weather. Roll up the rug with the front side out and place it indoors in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- If placed outdoors, we recommend using our indoor/outdoor rug pad to preserve the life of the rug.